Introducing ____’s new email signature templates. Please follow the attached instructions and templates to set up your new email signature template to be used for all business correspondence. There are specific templates for each of the following business segments: Corporate, ____ Technologies and Sales.
Start using your new email signature right away!
When using e-mail, business etiquette is important. A few reminders:
· Keep all messages as brief as possible to minimize reading time for recipient, therefore keeping communication efficient;
· Be as complete as possible by using the simple rules of who, what, when, where and why to answer any anticipated questions;
· Avoid communicating through e-mail on a sensitive subject that should be addressed in person, if possible,
· Communicate confidential information in a form other than e-mail;
· Check for accuracy and apply all professional business writing practices, using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation;
· Follow up if a response has not been received in a timely manner;
· Read all messages and respond regularly;
· Avoid the use of typing a message in all capital letters; and
· Be careful not to use the 'Reply All' function when not intended, i.e. system wide distribution.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you.