A message from Groundskeeper Willie
Happy Friday to All,
As we already know, the energy providers continue to increase energy rates, and being in the midst of summer makes it that much more important that we all continue to be “Energy Conscious”. , I’d like to ask that we all continue to be diligent in our attempts to keep our energy consumption to a minimal.
As the price of energy continues to escalate here in California, and in other areas of the country, I’d like to Thank everyone for your continued efforts in controlling our energy costs. Additionally, I’d also ask that we all remain diligent in our conservation efforts as we go about our daily routines.
On Peak 11:00AM - 6:00PM weekdays (highest rate)
Semi-Peak 6:00AM - 11:00AM weekdays (reduced rate)
6:00PM - 10:00PM weekdays
Off Peak 10:00PM - 6:00AM weekdays (lowest rate)
Plus weekends and Holidays
**Please check your local listing for your respective areas**
I’ve listed several reminders that will help both at home and work.
· Turn off lights when out of the office or leaving home.
· Turn off Lavatory lights when leaving.
· Power down all equipment at the end of the day. (Computers, TV’s, appliances etc.)
· Turn off Monitors if you’re going to be away from your desk for more than 15 minutes.
· Keep heat-producing devices away from thermostats.
· Keep cool air in, and warm air out. (Close doors and windows while A/C is in operation)
· Turn off A/C while out of the office or away from home.
· Maintain temperature around 74 - 76 degrees Fahrenheit.
Please forward me any other suggestions that may help us curtail our energy consumption.
Everyone have a Great Weekend!